Skip to Content

Reporting monarchs other science projects

Can I report the monarchs I rear to other community/citizen science projects?

You can also test the monarch for OE and report it to Monarch Health, and tag it during migration season for Monarch Watch (east of the Rocky Mountains), or Southwest Monarch Study (west of the Rocky Mountains). For a complete list of monarch community science/citizen science programs, please visit:

Back to all FAQs